As we age, collagen and elastin levels decline and wrinkles form in the skin. These creases and lines cause uneven facial contours, which cast dark shadows and make people look older and less vibrant.
Dermal fillers are injectable products designed to restore facial structure and volume in order to correct signs of aging, including wrinkles folds, sagging, hollowness, lack of definition, asymmetry, and deepening lines.
The best filler for each individual depends on their specific concerns and goals. If you would like to learn more about filler options, treatment indications, and benefits, read on.
What Is the Best Filler for Me?
Patients have a wide-range of injectable products to choose from, including Restylane, Juvederm, Belotero, Radiesse, Sculptra, and Bellafill. This variety makes fillers an extremely effective and versatile treatment for many cosmetic concerns.
In order to determine the best filler for you, it’s important to understand what fillers can do. Some of the most common filler applications include:
- Eliminating under eye circles and correcting prominent tear-troughs
- Filling-in hollowed temples
- Augmenting, lifting, and contouring cheeks
- Smoothing nasolabial folds and marionette lines
- Elevating downturned corners of the mouth
- Adding volume, definition, and hydration to lips
- Softening perioral lines, also known as smoker’s lines
- Sharpening the jawline and minimizing the appearance of the jowls
- Rejuvenating hands and correcting age-related volume loss
Dermal Fillers Benefits
There are a number of reasons that women and men routinely seek antiaging injectables like Restylane, Juvederm, Radiesse, and Sculptra. To start, dermal filler treatments are nonsurgical, virtually painless, quick, and require zero downtime.
Additionally, in the hands of a skilled and experienced injector, fillers provide natural results that subtly-enhance each individual’s features and facial structure.
Injections are also much more cost-effective than a facelift, and the best filler results can last one-to-three years.
Learn More About Dermal Fillers
If you are wondering what is the best filler options for your unique needs and goals, please call our office today to schedule a consultation with one of our highly talented and experienced injectors.